EditiX is a powerful and easy
to use XSLT debugger and profiler for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
designed to help web authors and application programmers take advantage
of the latest XML and XML-related technologies.
- Put or remove breakpoints by clicking on the left column of your XSLT editor
- Consult in a dialog box all your breakpoints for selecting it or removing it
- Debug step by step or to the next breakpoint
- Follow the current evaluated expression in green
- Stack trace for knowing the current location. You can click on a node for selecting it inside the XSLT editor.
- XPath context withthe current evaluated node. Clicking on this node will show it inside the XML data source.
- Evaluate Variables. Click on it will display the same node inside the XSLT editor.
- Profiler for XSLT 1.0 and 2.0 for improving your XSLT speed.
Free XML Editor, XML Freeware, free XML editing environment, free XML Editing, freeware xml tool